Friday, March 3, 2017

Icon Commissions!

Hey Jammers!

So I've decided to start making icons/logos for people!

Here's one I made for myself:




And here's one I made for Shimmercolors' new Instagram account called @yanderewillkill:



They cost one den beta each!

If you'd like one, fill out the following and either comment it down below or DM it to me on Instagram!

1. What is it for - a blog logo, or a profile picture?
2. What is the name of the blog/account?
3. What are some small designs that are associated with your blog/account? (For example: I put stars and sparkles in mine, because I love stars; I put a grass block in @yanderewillkill's, because it's a Minecraft account.)
4. What 2-3 colors do you want the main scheme to be? (Rainbow is an option.)
5. If you want your OC or Animal Jam character on it, please DM or email me a picture.
6. Do you want it to be a circle or square? (Instagram profile pictures are circles, whereas some sites like Facebook use squares.)
7. What mood do you want it to have? (For example: Mine is quirky/happy, and @yanderewillkill's is dark/scary.)
8. What is your Animal Jam username and when is a good time to trade me the den beta (I'm a NM at the moment)?


Currently, I am only doing Animal Jam or Minecraft logos/profile pictures. Sorry!


IndigoFudge out!








Animal Jam: Germangenius03
YouTube: Indigo Fudge
Instagram: @indigofudgeyt
Gmail: indigofudge.aj@gmail.com



3 comments :

  1. I love your blog! Purple is my favorite color, so the template is just gorgeous in my opinion. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blog logo
    The Animal Jam Dolphin
    Dolphins, the sea and the beach
    Light blue, dark blue, purple and yellow
    No thanks
    Square if possible
    Happy
    henrythegreat4

    Would you do this for a fox hat?

    ReplyDelete

Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani