Saturday, March 11, 2017

Animal Jam Blog Review: "Animal Jam Sky Blog"

Hey Jammers! I forgot to do the AJBR on Wednesday, so I'm doing it today!

Today's blog is...

...Animal Jam Sky Blog!


Quick Stats
Owner(s) : Scooter (chocolate4050)
Platform: Blogspot
Rate of Posting: Daily

Ratings
Activity: 5/5. Just like I said in my AJBR for "The Animal Jam Whip," I'm impressed by the fact that Scooter can remember to post daily!
Professional-ness: 4/5. Scooter seems to be very mature, but I'm taking off a star because some of the images look low-quality, and it looks like most of the widgets/themes/etc. are the default versions, which means Scooter might not have played around with them a lot. I might be wrong, though!
Organization: 4/5. The tabs categorize things nicely, but each post often contains a lot of categories all mashed up together. For example, on March 10th, the post talked about the new items for the day, the Mystery of the Week, and some Sky News.
Helpfulness: 5/5. Scooter posts about new items, mysteries, updates, Adventures, and more! It seems very helpful!
Advertisements: 4/5. I saw two ads, both for Paypal. I don't search for Paypal on the internet, so it's not based on my browsing history. They clashed with the color scheme, and distracted from the actual content of the site.
Supervision: 5/5. Like "The Animal Jam Whip," this blog is run by one person, so I understand that Scooter is unable to tightly moderate the comments. There are rules for commenting, but they are way at the bottom of the page. I'm awarding all five stars because everyone seems to be following the rules anyway.
Spelling/Grammar: 5/5. I don't see any spelling, capitalization, grammar, or punctuation errors! Great job, Scooter!
Variety: 5/5. It looks like Scooter posts different things on different days of the week - like "This Week" on Sunday, "Masterpiece of the Week" on Monday, "Mystery of the Week" on Friday, and "New Blu Issue" on Saturday, plus a lot more! The tabs on the top of the blog include "Epic Sky Dens," "Sky Art," "Sky Videos," and "Sky Hall of Fame."
Mood: 5/5. On the left side of the page, there's a small "Welcome" paragraph. Scooter says that the purpose of this blog is to "make your Animal Jam experience better." And in all of the posts, Scooter has a very welcoming and sweet attitude.
Look/Theme: 4/5. The background isn't cluttered, but I am taking off one star because of these two things: a) The text and images on the banner are low-resolution, and b) It's called the "Animal Jam SKY Blog," but the color scheme seems to be green. I don't know about you guys, but I personally get a bit irritated by that.

Overall Score
Number Grade: 92/100
Letter Grade: A-

If you want to visit the blog, click on its name at the top of the post.

Tell me in the comments which blogs you'd like me to review next! I'll be reviewing every blog that someone suggests!


IndigoFudge out!




Animal Jam: Germangenius03
Gmail: indigofudge.aj@gmail.com
YouTube: Indigo Fudge
Instagram: @indigofudgeyt

No comments :

Post a Comment

Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani