Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Finding Gellyjones??

Hey all!

So yesterday I was on one of those creature-adoption sites (I won't tell you which because of privacy) and I saw that someone had the username "gellyjones." I was immediately curious, and I clicked on them. In their profile, they didn't say anything about Animal Jam, but I decided to send them mail anyway.

I said, "Do you play Animal Jam? There's an Animal Jam Youtuber called Gellyjones!"

Today, I checked my mail and found a response: "I do play Animal Jam!"

I am shocked and slightly amused, as it was a coincidence to find a fellow Jammer on this site. I sent a reply back, but she hasn't responded yet.

I won't tell you the name of the site because I don't know if she wants to be "found out." It is probably quite refreshing to be on this new site where she's not famous, when she's used to being swarmed on Animal Jam.

I will ask her if I can share the name of the site, and if she says I can, then I'll tell you. I just don't want to cause her any inconvenience, because then she will probably not like me and that would be terrible because I am a fan of her.


I have another post coming right after this!


IndigoFudge out.





Animal Jam: Germangenius03
YouTube: Indigo Fudge
Instagram: @indigofudgeyt
Gmail: indigofudge.aj@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani