Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Apologies and a Q&A!

First off, I wanted to say that I am SO SORRY for not posting in so long! I went on vacation, and didn't have internet access at all during that time. And now that school has started up again, I'm super busy!

Anyway, I've decided to do a Q&A! Ask me questions in the comments of this post. They don't have to be Animal Jam related, but there are guidelines:

-no personal questions (e.g. how old are you, what's your real name, what state do you live in, etc.)

-no inappropriate questions (would you say it to a 3-year-old? if no, then it's probably inappropriate)

That's really it for the rules.

Ask away!

IndigoFudge out.


Instagram: @indigofudgeyt
YouTube: Indigo Fudge
Animal Jam: Germangenius03

1 comment :

  1. Hi! Here's some Questions!
    1. What's your favorite animal?
    2. Do you have any pets? If yes, what are they?
    3. How did you find animal jam?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani