Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Icon Commission for Henrythegreat4!

I finished the icon for Henrythegreat4's blog "The Animal Jam Dolphin"!

If you'd like, Henry, this first one can be free, since you're my first customer :)


Here it is:


Do you like it? :D


If you want to commission me for an icon, profile picture, or banner, just comment below!

Here are the prices:

Blog Pack (one icon and one blog banner)- two Rare Item Mondays

YouTube Pack (one icon and one channel banner)- two Rare Item Mondays

Social Media Pack (one profile picture and one Facebook or Twitter banner)- two Rare Item Mondays

Starter Pack (one profile picture and one icon)- one Rare Item Monday

Premium Pack (one profile picture and two banners of your choice)- seven Rare Item Mondays

Deluxe Pack (two profile pictures, one icon, and three banners of your choice)- ten Rare Item Mondays


If you've ever donated anything for a giveaway, you get a free pass for everything for life!

If you're purchasing something as a gift for a friend, it's half off!



Comment down below if you think my prices are too high!


IndigoFudge out!




Instagram: @indigofudgeyt
Gmail: indigofudge.aj@gmail.com
YouTube: Indigo Fudge
Animal Jam: Germangenius03

7 comments :

  1. Could you please make me the blog pack? My blog is The Shimmering Diamond. Do you think you could put my main look (the purple and black fox) on them? Also could you put my motto which is, Animal Jam news that shines! on the blog banner? A sparkly or pastel galaxy tumbler background would look awesome! I'm positive that you'll do a great job! I gifted you the Rare Item Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thank you! I will get started ASAP!

      Delete
  2. Sorry, I didn't see this, it's bootiful!
    I'm gonna figure out how to set it as my banner on my ipad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, are you still working on it? It's been over a month...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry!!! I went on vacation and now that school started it's been hectic. I have your banner done, and I'm almost done with the icon. I just have one question - is the icon for your blog, also? Or is it for Instagram?

      Delete

Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani