Thursday, September 15, 2016

Dream Items

I have a goal: to get my friends their dream items. And if you help me, I'll try to get your dream item, too! Just comment down below what your username is and which of the items down below you have.

Party hat (any color)
Rare spiked collar (short or long, any color)
Rare headdress (even RIM)

Also say what you want for it. If you gift it to me, I will be extremely grateful!!! If you accept an undertrade for one of the items, or if you gift it to me, I will definitely try my hardest to get you your dream item, and I'll add it to the list.

This new "thing" will be the Dream Item Team, or DIT for short. (I would have said Committee, but then the abbreviation would have been DIC, and... well, we can't have that.)

You might choose to gift the items directly to the people themselves, because you don't trust me. That's okay. XD
Wolfy76316 wants the party hat or spike, but mostly the party hat.
Shimmercolors wants the spike or headdress, but mostly the headdress.

Again, any color of the items would be accepted. You can even gift a rare wrist, to help them get a collar.

If you're interested in joining the DIT, comment on this post your username and dream item, subscribe to me on Youtube, send me a buddy request on AJ, and follow me on Instagram (if you have an IG account).


AJ: Germangenius03
Youtube: Indigo Fudge
Instagram: indigofudgeyt

No comments :

Post a Comment

Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani