Thursday, September 29, 2016

Dream Item Team: UPDATE

Hey guys!

So I have an update on the DIT:

I got Shimmercolors one of her dream items!

She wanted a rare collar, a silver diamond long collar, or a headdress. I got her the silver diamond long collar! I traded two diamond short collars, a rare short orange wrist, and a RIM sparkly head bow for it. Fair, over, or under?

Now, I just need to get wolfy76316 her dream item, and I'm going to try to get Shimmercolors either of her other dream items.

Here's what I'm willing to trade for any color party hat:

-pink and brown top hat
-brown nm sword
-blue phantom rug
-pet kangaroo (with accessories)
-pet ferret (with accessories)
-pet raccoon (with accessories)

And here's un update on the dream items we still need:

-any color party hat (wolfy76316)
-any color rare spiked collar, even short (wolfy76316 and Shimmercolors)
-any color headdress, even RIM (Shimmercolors)

Shimmercolors says she's going to gift me back the yellow diamond long collar I gifted her before, because she doesn't need it now that she has a silver diamond long collar. What is the yellow diamond long worth? Could I add it to my above list and get a party hat?

Remember, if you want your dream item, just comment down below your username, status (member or nonmember), and the color+name of the item you want!

It may take a while to get you the item. Here are the approximate waiting times:

Small den betas- couple days to a week
Beta walls+floors- a week
Clothing betas- a couple weeks
Beta arctic hood- a month (if at all)
Short spike collar- a couple weeks
Long spiked collar- a month or two (if at all)
Headdress- a few months (if at all)
Glitched ring- a few months (if at all)
Party hat- a month (if at all)

Remember, I might not be able to get you your dream item! I'm really unrare and I don't know fair trades for things! So donations are welcome! If you donate, I'll:
-gift you back something fairly good
-shout you out
-buddy you
-make you a custom masterpiece when I get diamonds

So yeah, guys! Remember to subscribe to my channel and follow me on Instagram! Also, kind Jam-a-grams are welcome, and so is fanart!

SHOUTOUT TO: wolfy76316! She gifted me a rare short wrist, two diamond short collars, and a phantom rug!


Animal Jam: Germangenius03
YouTube: Indigo Fudge
Instagram: indigofudgeyt


No comments :

Post a Comment

Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani