Saturday, September 15, 2018

Interview with Randompuppyrocker123!

Hi Jammers, it's IndigoFudge here! Today, I interviewed the wonderful Randompuppyrocker123, the creator of Spring Brook Village!

Indigo Fudge: How long did it take you to make this den?
Randompuppyrocker123: It took me two days to put this whole den together; it was a really big project.
IF: Wow, that's amazing! How many gems did it cost, do you think?
RPR123: I actually can't remember, this den is mostly composed of old den items I have obtained over the short five years I've been on this game.
IF: Cool! What were your inspirations, if you had any?
RPR123: Hmm... CandyCrazyPrincePenguin started my obsession with decorating. But bluetreeleaves inspired me to create a den for roleplaying.
IF: I love their dens too, and you were my inspiration!
RPR123: Thank you, that's lovely to hear!
IF: Last question: What advice do you have for amateur den decorators out there?
RPR123: This is a hard one, but, always keep on trying! Even if you don't have much den items, or it seems impossible, you can always create something out of it! And practice makes perfect. You'll get there! I've been decorating since 2015, and here we are, 2018. Lol.
IF: That is really good advice! Thanks for letting me interview you!
RPR123: No problem! Thank you for your time!
IF: No problem!
RPR123: :D
IF: :D



You guys should definitely go check out Spring Brook Village! It has a mall, a hotel, a juice bar, a grocery store, and much more! It's in Randompuppyrocker123's den!


IndigoFudge out!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani