Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Positive Player Plaque?!?

A couple days ago, I got on Animal Jam. I had no Jam-a-Grams. I had to get off for a second to empty the dishwasher. When I returned, I had a new Jam-a-Gram! I opened it up and saw it was from AJHQ.
At first, I thought it was just a "Your masterpiece has been approved!" message. But then I looked closer...





The Jam-a-Gram says: "Thanks for being a positive influence in the Animal Jam community!"
I honestly don't know what I did to deserve this! I mean, in July I posted some anti-bullying art on Instagram, but I don't think AJHQ would have waited this long to give it to me. 
       Recently, I HAVE been gifting random people good items and trading New Jammers rares because it's the Jamaalidays. I went to Jamaa Township, near Mira's statue, and waited for New Jammers to appear. When they did, I said, "Hey, New Jammer! Happy Jamaalidays! Want a present?" Then, I would ask them to put something on their trade list, and I would trade them a good nonmember rare. But AJHQ's account wasn't online at that time, and I haven't seen them around Jamaa recently. Maybe they were on an undercover account, or maybe the people I gifted told them what I was doing.
I put the plaque in my den. You can come see it, if you'd like! 
Here's a compilation of the things I've gifted/traded random people:
And here are the best gifts that I've given:




Sadly, they didn't gift me a second plaque, but if they had, I would have given it to Shimmercolors - for many reasons:
1. When I trust-gifted her my magenta eyeball hat, she gifted it back.
2. She has gifted me diamond long+short collars, rare short wrists, viking hats, fox hats, betas, and more.
3. Recently, I wasn't able to get on Animal Jam, but I really wanted the daily gift (a Jamaaliday scarf.) I sent her the username and password for my backup account so she could collect it on there for me, but she said the password didn't work. The next day, when I got on, she gifted me a purple Jamaaliday scarf that she had traded for!
4. She's doing a Secret Santa thing on Instagram where she gifts random people items.


Happy Jamaalidays!


Instagram: @indigofudgeyt
YouTube: Indigo Fudge
AJ: Germangenius03















No comments :

Post a Comment

Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani