Friday, August 26, 2016

Commissions

Hey guys! So I've been kind of obsessed with drawing fanart and other AJ characters/animals lately, and I thought, why not make it a business?
Here's what I'm thinking: You guys tell me what your username is and which of your looks you want me to draw, and I'll draw it! Alternatively, you can post a picture of the look you want me to draw on Instagram, and tag me.

Prices:

Head- Small den beta
Head with username- Small den beta and accessorized plushie
Full body- Rare short wristband
Full body with username- Rare long wristband
Full body with background- Bad short collar
Full body with username and background- Good short collar/bad long collar

Remember: you can either comment your username and which look you want me to draw, OR you can post a picture of the look you want me to draw on Instagram with your username and tag me.

Thanks!

AJ: Germangenius03
Instagram: indigofudgeyt
Youtube: Indigo Fudge

No comments :

Post a Comment

Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani Super Kawaii Cute Cat Kaoani